Woollahra Dry Cleaning may make changes to these materials or to the product-services described therein at any time without notice but makes no commitments to update the materials.
- We fully comply with the National Privacy Principles issued by the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities with you. Information provided to us through our sales, marketing and support activities, surveys, web site activities and/or event registrations may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
- We will collect information through, conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
- The customer or prospect information we collect relates to contact information only, we do not collect or keep sensitive information.
- We will not collect and store personal credit information.
- All other data collected is subject to our strict data security policies.
- As a standard policy we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties whatsoever.
- On Request we will enable you to Opt-out of any direct marketing activities with you.
- On request we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong. You can contact us on (02) 93286909
- If you have a complaint about any possible breach of privacy by us you should contact us by phone (02) 93286909
This site is controlled by Woollahra Dry Cleaning from its offices within Australia. Woollahra Dry Cleaning makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of Australian export laws and regulations.
Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New South Wales.
Woollahra Dry Cleaning and you hereby agree that all disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the courts within Sydney, New South Wales and both parties hereby consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.